Thursday, August 25, 2005

Anybody out there?

We are more than a little disappointed in the lack of communication from "out there." To remedy this situation, we decided to create a non-generic post that may get the ball rolling. Here's a little glimpse into our married life so far...
Bill and Beth -- Married Couple
Lately, Bill's life has consisted mostly of shuttling himself back and forth from his two pools on his moped. Being the good wife that I am, I bring him lunch and visit him once in a while. When not following Bill to the pools, I can be found cleaning, cooking, and packing. In other words, I am a domestic goddess. However, I have not taken to this role well and spend more time complaining about my current lot that acting upon it. My mom says it's my "transitional period," so I think I pretty much have free reign resisting action. By the way, we still have no home in Boston, but we'll let you know as soon as we do. Remember, we're in a "transitional period."

2 Comments:

Blogger KimEK8 said...

Oh Beth you are so clearly bored out of your mind! But then again, I must be too since I checked this even though B and B are not yet actually in B. I too spend most of my time packing or searching for things I can steal from my parent's house to make my apartment liveable!

12:04 AM

 
Blogger Dan said...

An invitation to a blog, in the mail! Classy stuff.

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home