Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Apple *Welcome Back* Apple

It’s that time of year again… back to school time and I definitely have the jitters that come along with this very emotional time of year. I really feel exactly like a kid with tomorrow being the big day. I have my backpack bursting with new school supplies, though this time it is clipboards and a desk organizer instead of nine different colored folders, I have my lunch packed (left-overs in pretty Tupperware), and I even picked out my special back to school outfit (not too grown-up, it was purchased by my mom). Does this feeling ever leave? Do people in a non-school setting feel the desire to get all new office supplies when September approaches? I would take a survey on that, but now that I think about it, I don’t know very many people outside of the institution of school. Interesting… there must be some study about that… teachers breed teachers? Teachers befriend only teachers? Teachers are taking over every other possible job path? I’m sure there’s some reason. Anyway, there is something exciting about the beginning of the year. The mundane tasks haven’t set in yet. The students are still unknown and endearing. And most importantly, I have four bright, shiny clipboards. Obviously school success is weighed in clipboards and I’m all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home