Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Thoughts

Apparently these posts have been a little negative lately, so here’s a little something to make you say, “Awwww.”

Top Ten Happy Things

1. Not being flooded out like the suckers in Peabody
2. People that sing and dance on the train and don’t care what other people think
3. My kids that think I commute from France every morning via the T
4. Waking up to Lola sleeping on my back
5. My new ability to make fairly decent pad thai
6. Newly-washed jeans that actually fit right
7. Peanut butter
8. Finding an old CD that I thought my sister swiped
9. Knowing the word of the day on Google
10. My family, friends, and awesome husband. Awwww.

1 Comments:

Blogger KimEK8 said...

It's good to know I'm not the only one is find pleasure in knowing the word of the day :)

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home