Tuesday, September 20, 2005

SO sorry!

I apologize whole-heartedly that some of you seem to need this Blog so desperately, that you do not understand the hours of contemplation that goes into each and every post. Actually, the real issue is that Bill is lacking in this posting while I am trying to deal with the reality that I am losing intellectual prowess daily. I fear someday in the near future, nursery school-isms will begin to enter into my everyday speech. Believe me this is not a good thing. Having a mother that slips into elementary language because of years on the job is understandable. A 22 year-old repeating the phrases "OOO... I'm sorry it's my turn now" and "Quiet hand please" is far less acceptable. However, I must be doing well in the classroom, because I am gaining responsibilities left and right. Now in addition to preparing snacks and placing resting mats, I am allowed to lysol the tables and use the computer. I still haven't earned phone privileges, but all in good time. Because it appears I was reprimanded by my own blood (whose last initial mysteriously changed), I am now going to attempt to write less, but more frequently. Now if I could only get that husband of mine to write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home