Monday, July 09, 2007

Ha

You can wipe that look off your face now. I know what you’re thinking. You’re saying, “Why am I even looking at this? She hasn’t written since her “Technological” Thanksgiving. There’s no way there will be anything new.” Well I got you didn’t I? And I’ll tell you why you came to this page. 1) Because you finished looking at all the other websites you check every few hours like your e-mail and maybe Facebook or TravelZoo and you are not quite ready to return to what you are supposed to be doing so this is your last-ditch effort to procrastinate a little more. 2) I live a fabulous life and you want to hear my insightful comments on everything that happens to me. Well, lucky you, it’s summer vacation and I am already bored. So visit, and visit often. I’ll be waiting for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home