Monday, July 23, 2007

La de da da Life Goes On

Sometimes it seems that life is trying WAY too hard to teach a lesson. I’m fairly certain that was the case as I dealt with the car for the past month. After three trips to White Plains, NY and three unique ways of breaking down, I’m still unsure what the lesson I’m supposed to learn is. That I am very fortunate to have a car at all? That I am lucky to have loving family that will take me in and risk their life in a car with a weak track record? Maybe I can just sum it up as… I’m lucky. I have so many blessings in my life and having a car out of commission is a relatively small problem when compared with what I do have. As we move through another transition that will put us in Georgia for at least two years, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We’ll update you with our new information as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home