Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Good News!

Thanks to my dad and his wonderful HR skills, Bill and I finally received notice that our wedding pictures are on-line. If you would like to look at them (and they are definitely worth looking at if not ordering), please e-mail me. I will send you the special information you need to sign in: elizabeth.guilbeault@mu.edu Seriously, they are beautiful.

Even better news is that my birthday is quickly approaching. Bill and I went to pick out my present early. We are now proud owners of Lola the cat. I know you're laughing and saying, "What?! They have a cat?" but we love her. She is 4 years old and very sweet. I guess even hard-core dog people can learn to appreciate a cat when they live in an attic and are gone about 10 hours a day. We're still getting used to cat behavior though. She definitely does not come when we call her and she jumps like no other. It seems a little unnatural to me that an animal is able to jump 4 feet off of the ground. Maybe that becomes less shocking with time. Either way, she was a wonderful birthday present.

P.S. Don't forget about the pictures. Looking at them is like going to the wedding twice!

1 Comments:

Blogger KimEK8 said...

Beth a cat!?!?! I'm not sure if we can still be friends....

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home