Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Preschoolers are Funny 2005

As frustrating as work can sometimes get, my students are hilarious. Here are the highlights.

Beth: "Do you have your crabby pants on today?"
Student: "No."
Beth: "Your silly pants?"
Student: "No! Beth, I'm wearing tights!"

Student pretending to be Batman.
Beth: "Did Batman drive to school in his Batmobile today?"
Student: "That car never works. He had to take the bus."

Car coming down the street.
Beth: "On the sidewalk please."
Student: "I'm too young to die! But, I've had a good life."

My birthday.
Another teacher: "Let the birthday girl help you."
Student: "She's not the birthday girl. She's the birthday grown-up."

Student: "I'm driving the car."
Beth: "Oh, how old do you need to be to drive a car."
Student: "Like you."
Beth: "Like me. So how old?"
Student: "Seven."

Reading the Story of Christmas.
Student: "That angel is wrong."
Beth: "What's wrong with her?"
Student: "Her feet are empty. She needs sneakers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home